Saturday, May 22, 2021

MIDWAY FLASH! ... MIDWAY FLASH! ... RINGLING HIRES NEW DIRECTOR FOR CIRCUS RETURN ... COULD IT REALLY BE? ... LET US SAIL FOR THE MOMENT

Is it real, or a clever figment of an overly ambitious choreographer?

Down the Covington Chute comes a link to Giulio-Scatola, announcing in effect the return of Ringling.

This he POSTED May 20:

I am very excited to announce that I have joined the iconic Feld Entertainment Inc. as Director - Casting & Performance for the new Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey - The Greatest Show on Earth. Lookout for future Casting Calls and news about this spectacular journey ahead.

https://www.facebook.com/Giulio-Scatola-290861240959604/ 

If this is so, I'm going to stalk the Feld website for more information.  So far, nothing I can find. It is by far theoretically the best news since Ringling suddenly shut both units down back in 2017.

Also, I've added a link to SOS Circus Facebook.  You'll find it to the right, bottom of the list.  Covers circus action around the world. 

More up ahead ... As for me, I hear a circus train coming! ...


No comments: