HAPPY 250TH BIRTHDAY, THREE-RING AMERICA!

HAPPY 250TH BIRTHDAY, THREE-RING AMERICA!
Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey, circa 1920s

Friday, August 28, 2026

Ringling's Bello Bounced Off Program in San Diego to Make Way For Ninja Kidz

** update, 8.29.26 

Down the Covington chute came an item headlined, "Ringling Replaces Bello with Ninja Kidz in San Diego." 

And I eventually ran with it, writing, "News that the totally unpredictable New Ringling, which seems to be re-inventing itself daily, is switching Bello off  the program at the old San Diego Sports Arena, to bring on the Ninja Kidz." Show slated to perform Sept. 11-13. 

Whew! And was that a run on?  And did I get that right?  Not exactly.

**Bello was a recent new arrival for Make-A-Ringling, and according to a message today from Don Covington, he was "hired by Feld to attempt to salvage the remainder of the season."  But his contract did not include California dates. The fearless Ninja Kidz with  nearly 25 million You Tube subscribers, are making this their only appearance with the Greatest (ever changing) Show on Earth.

Ninja, a Japanese word, means stealth, espionage and irregular warfare. And this, now at the circus that dare not speak its name.  

And I feel worn out by all the deck chair changing on the Ringing Titanic.

Sorry, but this one beats them all.

I might ad more to this later. I need to lay down and try regaining my sanity.

"First and only appearance." How apt.

No comments: