Happy Wlorld Circus Day From Princess Stephanie!

Happy Wlorld Circus Day From Princess Stephanie!

Monday, January 31, 2022

Packed Houses Greet UK's Down-to-Basics CIRCUS SPECTACULAR ... Shocking Photos of Unmasked Patrons!

Ain't that Beautiful, ALL those mask-less faces! -- or did you take them off just for me, people?  I LOVE IT! Here they are opening night at Telford.  And, down, there they we are opening night in Bradford a bit back.

I feel your joy.

Gosh, have I just re-entered planet earth?. ALL THOSE SMILING FACES!  Humanity's return.  I am near tears. Look at them, real looking people, relaxed, eager, happy. 

Tis a wee lad who runs this charmer, and his name suits the cause: James Shone.  His photo won't download or I'd flash him to you.  This kid  has the makings of a bold stroke dynamo, daring to pitch this:

Join us for the Greatest Show on Earth!

Over here our obsessive "science-based" control freaks seem close to requiring that we all have mask-implants.  I think there are lost or maybe found souls I see on the streets of anonymity who may never show heir mugs again, who revel in a shared oppression,who may prefer keeping their visages to themselves.  They scurry about as if smugly connected to a new world disorder. 

No comments: