Saturday, August 29, 2020

Minimal Abstracts Over Earth & Cement

Perhaps a tad pretentious?  Too little? There is more here than you will currently come across on our abandoned circus lots.  Sorry, but I could not find a cracked peanut anywhere.





This image makes me feel like I am in a movie by one of the great Italian directors.


Pardon me for declaring this one perfect.  Which one?  You be the judge.






I find solace in the white dot.


This one surprised me. I was taken by the brown tones and pleased with the result.


That figure look like a stalker.  Well, we do have a few around here.



I think it's the blazing green that makes this one for me.


A country barely holding on.


Yes, this is ugly.



Even uglier.  So ... Let me find something livelier to go out on ....


Better? 

Big news next week. Back to Gaudy and Glorious. We're going back across the big pond!

No comments: